Thursday, March 15, 2012

Last semester of study

3 years of time is like a blink of eyes. My marriage too is going to be a 3rd year in November. How time flies... Being with friends, study, assignments, events and hang out really build interpersonal relationship between us. That's what I've learned so far.

My study will be finishing in July, then once the baby junior is born & 100 days of confinement, l'l be focusing on career, the world that l left behind for almost 3 years. The feelings of excited, worry, sad & happy were played in mind & whether I can cope with all these responsibilities is another thing.

I know what I want & have a very strong determination to achieve it. Only prayers and doa is accompanying me to path of success. May Allah leads to the easiest way towards it...
So now I have to make sure that I'll be graduating with 1st class honour :) insyaAllah.
My

No comments: