Saturday, March 3, 2012

Celebration of Birthday at Phuket

























It was a request from me to hubby to celebrate birthday at Phuket. This request was saved by me in the ipad2 of hubby just a friendly reminder to him. Surprisingly, he did fulfilled the wish.

On 17th Feb 2012, we departed from KLIA to Phuket and we will be staying there for 4 days and 3 nights. I was so excited as this is my first time of going, while for hubby, this was his 3rd.

First day of arrival, we've been greeted by the tour guide who'll brought us around the Phuket town. We were given a chance to watch the sunset (which I can't remember the name of this place).
Then after the dinner we're back to hotel for free and easy. This 1st day, we've got the chance to watch something of "what's in Phuket stays in Phuket" thingy.

Second day of the trip, we went to Pang Nga Bay tour or so called James Bond island. We've met other tourists from Canada, Singapore, Indonesia and even Malaysia. The scenic was quite nice and hubby was excitedly looking at the Mat Salleh girls wearing 2 pieces. I just don't mind and let him enjoyed himself. At night, since it was 18th Feb, Hubby brought me to Hard Rock Cafe Phuket to celebrate my birthday. I was so happy and we watched a few shows. i would say, HRC Phuket is slightly different from the HRC that I've been before... If you guys wanna know, go and find out.

Third day, we went for snorkeling to a place near Phi Phi Island. Then we had lunch at Phi Phi island near the beach. It was so hot and all the Mat Salleh were sun bathing at 1.15pm at noon. Wow! At night after the dinner, we went to Bang La Road, have a coffee at Starbuck and just hang out watching people's around us. Hubby was so friendly and have a chit chat with a guy from Helsinki. We were so amazed to see so many tourists walking along the road and the best part was that we never bump into the same people from the same country. It was like you are living on the globe where everybody were there. You name it: Greece, Finland, UK, USA, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Canada etc.

Fourth day was the last day of the trip. We woke up early in the morning and I accompanied hubby to swim at the hotel. We brought some souvenirs mostly t-shirts from HRC for my nieces, nephews, sisters and his side.

Hubby,thank you for a wonderful trip and I know you worked hard to save some money and make me happy. InsyaAllah, we will plan for other trip and looking forward to Europe tour. I love you Baby...

No comments: