Saturday, March 3, 2012

The best present from ALLAH


28th February is the date of my next ultrasound. Every time I went to medical check-up, Alhamdulillah hubby will accompany me and watch the ultrasound together.

I hope that this love that we shared together will be continuously happen to our next child too :) insyaAllah....

This would be our 3rd ultrasound. This time around, we got the gender, the measurement and physical as a whole. We can see this beautiful invention of ALLAH waving at us and crossing the leg happily. The gender, let it be the surprise until the day of the junior will be born.

YES! I can't wait. Every time I watch at the picture, it makes me smile and happy. The feelings of being a mother and knowing that living human is inside me is so amazing. SubhanaAllah..

My sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews can't wait to have a new family member to join us, because it's been awhile.

Junior is my strength to move on and giving me an inspiration to become a better person each day. Counting the days of the due date makes me nervous, excited and this is my pray, "ALLAH, I pray the baby to be normal, health and strong. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to have this beautiful feelings and hope I were given a chance to raise junior with the best that I can".

To my beloved hubby, thank you for the support and the patience. I love you and junior...


No comments: