Monday, July 4, 2011

Unbearable Feelings....

Today, 5th of July 2011, I have an appointment with a Gynae doctor. 3 weeks ago, I've been informed that I was pregnant. I am so happy so does my husband. We have plans, the names, the preparation, everything.

Then, the next week, I was bleeding and I went to see the doctor again. After the scanning, the doctor said that the womb is still there and she gave me prescription to make the womb stronger. She did advised if the bleeding continues and there's a small flesh coming out, I need to see the doctor immediately.

Alhamdulillah, so far there's none of it. I'm still hoping that I was given a chance to become a mom. So, there's still a hope, when last night I felt the pain and the bleeding became worse. I went back to the doctor and scan again.

According to the doctor, my womb is shrinking and most probably it'll abort. She advised me to refer to the hospital for further check up.

There goes my hope and happiness. I know, we can try it again and again. Although the plan of having baby is suppose to be later but another part of me,I do want this baby.

So, now I am waiting for my husband to come back from work and bring me to the hospital. I am crossing my fingers and pray to Allah that everything's gonna be ok.

To my beloved hubby, thanks for always being by my side and accompany me for check up. Your existence and spirit is my strength darl...

No comments: