Sunday, July 10, 2011

Simplisiti Gala Night



On 9th July 2011, me,hubby,Kak Yang and Abg G went to see Simplysiti Gala Night at DATC, UiTM Shah Alam.
This was actually a treat from me to hubby for spending our time during weekend. So, I bought 4 tickets from one of our beloved lecturer, Miss Mimi.

I am a fan of Dato Siti and this is a chance for me to meet her and watch the performance as I've got a good price and VIP seat for the night.
It was an enjoyable and unforgettable night as we have a chance to see Amy Search, Ana Raffali, Aizat and the funny and famous host, Faizal Ismail (FBI).

I had so much fun singing, dancing and laughing with family and friends. Thanks hubby for accompanying me.

Thanks to Kak Yang and Abg G for the delicious chocolates....;)

Btw, the 2 hosts of students from Arts, you should do your homework before hosting. It's really humiliating!!


No comments: