Thursday, August 23, 2012

The spirit....

It's the month of Syawal and I'm in confinement. The best thing happen in my life when little  Dayyan Zuffar bin Zolkifli comes into my life.
He's such an adorable child with lots of expressions, sounds, mimic and actions. Always the winner to win my heart, to take my breath away, to make me smile and even makes me cry. Well, before this, it's only his dad who has the power over me.... :).
He's now 28 days old but such a smart son, insyaALLAH.
Little Dayyan totally changes me to someone new. I become more sensitive, more....hurm...I would say it's kinda good things.
I love him so so much which I can't even describe the feelings even to write this simple entry, can easily makes me cry. The saddest part when I see him non-stop crying with teardrops on his face. Owh! Really breaking my heart.
I'm having restless nights & sometimes I do feel lazy to wake up & breast feed him (he's 100% bf). But every time when I bathe him & look at his angelic face with tiny hands & legs, I realize how important to provide the best for him.
People would say it's a normal feelings of a woman but to me it's a new thing. I've learnt a lot & with this memory, I prefer to write it down so it'll be something sweet to remember.
Mommy loves you Dayyan Zuffar :)

No comments: