Sunday, July 8, 2012

Kenduri Doa Selamat+Kenduri Arwah_Baby Shower 8th July 2012

It's raining, It's pouring, it's a baby we'll be adoring, it's a baby shower time with mummy & daddy to be; Zol & Darling...

It was 8th of July 2012, 36 weeks of pregnancy, we've decided to do a small feast at our house. Beloved siblings, nieces and nephews were too helpful and they've prepared a baby shower for me & little junior. The feast was started at 2pm for the closed family members. 

The baby shower started at 3pm for the invited guests. Mira, my niece was preparing the cute cookies, the games and even prepared for the presents for the winner. The theme was; blue for the guys and pink for the ladies specially for my beloved lovely and sporting classmates. Alhamdulillah they were enjoying themselves with the food and the games. Classmates made a sweet surprise by giving me a cute sexy cake. I love you guys!! 

Thanks to my BELOVED Hubby who's the backbone of the event. He's arranging the food (catering), preparing for the event, cleaning the house, mopping the floor (before & after event). EVERYTHING!! I LOVE you darling...

Thanks to Kak Yang my beloved sister who preparing the delicious desserts; the puddings, samosa, local kuih, fruits punch.

Thanks to family members who came to the feast and recite the Doa for me & little junior. Recite Doa of "kenduri arwah" for my beloved late mom, late dad & late brother in law.

It was a pleasant weekend to spend time with loved ones, family and friends. Hope everybody is enjoying the food, the effort & the presents. On behalf of my Hubby, thanks to ALL who made our feast & baby shower succeed. Thanks for ALL the presents too!! Hugs & kisses... 

Below are some photos of the event :D












No comments: