Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sarah's Birthday Bash

Even though Sarah's Birthday is in May. I just got all the pictures to be uploaded here. We were celebrating her birthday at Japanese buffet restaurant at KLCC. Her brother invited us to be part of the event and thankful for that. The food---YUMMY!! Here are some of the photos of my little baby mermaid & besties... 

When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends
Our friendship as kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.

You listen when I have problems
And help dry the tears from my face
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place

We can't forget the fun we had
Laughing till our faces turn blue
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane - if they only knew!

I guess this is my way of saying THANKS
For catching me when I fall
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it ALL

I LOVE YOU SARAH MIRLIANA... :)









No comments: